We offer new items on sale every month. Join our newsletter so you don't miss any!
- 3.5" Paring KnifeSpecial Price $29.95 was $59.00
- 6" Chef KnifeSpecial Price $29.95 was $59.00
- 14" SlicerSpecial Price $59.95 was $129.00
- 8.5" Fry PanSpecial Price $69.95 was $129.00
- 5" Bar KnifeSpecial Price $29.95 was $59.00
- 5.5" Santoku KnifeSpecial Price $29.95 was $59.00
- 10.5" Fry PanSpecial Price $79.95 was $149.00
- 5" Cheese KnifeSpecial Price $29.95 was $59.00
- 5 Piece Essentials SetSpecial Price $349.95 was $549.00
- 12" Fry PanSpecial Price $99.95 was $179.00
our most popular
The 6-inch Chef knife is the perfect size for a wide variety of cooking prep jobs. A shorter blade gives you more control over the knife, making the knife accessible to beginners and versatile for experts.
Designed for all of the passionate craft cocktail makers out there! With a hefty handle and a skewer tip, this knife is perfect for peeling an orange to garnish an Old Fashioned or spearing an olive for your martini.
A small knife with a straight, sharp blade that tapers to a point at the tip. It is easy to handle and works well for peeling, coring, mincing, and cutting small items.
The Japanese word santoku translates to "three virtues” or "three uses," referring to the three types of cuts the knife is made for: slicing, dicing, and mincing. The 5.5" blade can handle both precision work and medium to large prep tasks. Our unique deep granton edge helps keep food from sticking while chopping.